Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Most Stable Version?

Started by urbecrisch, March 30, 2013, 05:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Just wondering what version people think to date is the most stable.  I have been using the most recent V8 for a couple of weeks but it doesn't seem to like me very much :) 

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on March 30, 2013, 05:00:43 PM
Just wondering what version people think to date is the most stable.  I have been using the most recent V8 for a couple of weeks but it doesn't seem to like me very much :)

What problems are you having?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Still having the NEW album feature problem.  I have my clock set to Spain timezone cause Win7 does not have UK.  Is there a specific time zone I should set the PC to?

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on March 30, 2013, 06:15:19 PM
Still having the NEW album feature problem.  I have my clock set to Spain timezone cause Win7 does not have UK.  Is there a specific time zone I should set the PC to?

Odd becuase my windows 7 is set to uk it must be the version you have maybe?

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

My mistake. It is set to UTC London. That should work right?  How do I know if I am running Etouch Admin?

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on March 30, 2013, 06:57:16 PM
My mistake. It is set to UTC London. That should work right?  How do I know if I am running Etouch Admin?

Right click and select properties and set it to always run as admin. It will then have a shield on the icon so you know
that it will run as admin.

Jukebox Stats...