Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin issues

Started by coffee, July 12, 2010, 12:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Hi Barry

I have a few skin issues.

-When "Jump to start" is pressed the albums end up showing somewhere at M.
-The "default.jpg" doesn't seem to work anymore.   -Sorted

-When selecting "next page" in the genre filter menu it brings up the "jump to letter" box.    -Sorted
-How can I make the bottom labels transparent?

-The "Load Playlist" and "Save Playlist" are placed correctly in the skintool but in E-Touch itself it is incorrect.      -Sorted

-How do I change the background for the "popup menu"?    -Sorted
-I don't know if I'm doing something wrong somewhere but my filter page only filter my videos and not the audio.
-If I'm logged in to "my e-touch" and I add songs to the queue the queue page doesn't show be who the songs were added.
-The queue page displays brackets were the time should be but I don't use the time function for my videos.

Thanks
Coffee

Barcrest

default.jpg ? Are you refering to fan art? It was changed to Default_fanart.jpg by request as someone had a band called default.

Load and save playlist is a known bug, they need to be full screen really unless i change how they work.

Background for the popup menu? menupopup.bmp according to the skintool manual i made i assume this is correct.

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

Thanks for the feedback Dude. I'll have a look at these.

coffee

Hi Barry

This is a major bug or problem.
-The "Load Playlist" and "Save Playlist" are placed correctly in the skintool but in E-Touch itself it is incorrect.
     -Sorted

This is still a big problem. I can resize the pages full page or any other size but I still get the same problem. I also copied the INI files from other skin and still the same thing.     -Sorted

Coffee

coffee

Hi Barry

A few small requests if possible.

- Add "My E-Touch" button support for the popupmenu.
- Add the ability for the popupmenu to use the same menu.bmp background images as used in the normal menu.
- Can you make the bottom labels in the filter page transparent?
- When "Jump to start" is pressed the albums end up showing somewhere at M.
- I don't know if I'm doing something wrong somewhere but my filter page only filter my videos and not the audio.
- If I'm logged in to "my e-touch" and I add songs to the queue the queue page doesn't show by who the songs were added.
- The queue page displays brackets were the time should be but I don't use the time function for my videos.

Thanks
Coffee

Barcrest

Ok i'll look at it for you.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

I have ordered a phone line for my new place now, that should be active on the 22nd then i just need to get broadband up and running there. Also as of a week today i have some time off work which I will be using to get all the remaining stuff fixed up for the V6 release.

Jukebox Stats...