Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Possible?

Started by Erichedman, August 10, 2007, 12:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erichedman

I want to set this up to play videos.  I want to have all songs by an artist apear like an album with a picture of the artist.  I have had nothing but error messages with the config program.  Is there away to do this?

Also is there a way to delete the database and start over?

Woody

Hey E-man

This program will do exactly what you are asking for, you do have to carefully set up the tags and the directory structure to get it working. It is very much worth the effort to do as this program is excelent and stable even in alpha or beta stage. Here are some tips th help you setup your system.

1) Get your tags setup with Artist, Album, and Genre correct.

2) Set up your library with a root dir and all albums in individual sub-directorys inside that.

3) Convert VBR MP3's to fixed bitrate files and remove any embedded album art.

4) Spend some time here at the forum and you will find much more info and help as far as 3rd party programs and advice to help you setup Freebox.

5) If at all possible join us in testing and promoting this product by donating and becoming a member,
   Most of the members here have had Barry add things to the program that make it unique. You won't
   find a better program for twenty or thirty bucks or more that does as much and is being actively   
   developed as much as this project.

Woody

coffee

You nailed it Woody    ;)

Barcrest

You will need to use the included betatag to tag the videos.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...