Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Uh . . . .what about Win2K

Started by Thatoneguydavid, March 31, 2008, 12:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thatoneguydavid

i use win 2K for my juke box.  WM11 is not available for win 2K   what am i not going to get?  will i be able to install?

Barcrest

Dude just switch the engine to 0 and it will use the older V3 engine it should all work but you will see any WMP visuals when playing audio. It MAY work with older versions of WMP but i know you can do full screen in single screen mode if you are not using WMP 11.... Try it and see.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

I use WMP9 in win2K and everything seems to work fine. I've been beta testing V4 without issues.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Thatoneguydavid

i cant get the Config 5 to work at all,  and i cant get the karaoke library to generate either (is that a demo limitation) or could something else be wrong.  i got it to work with Freebox 3.x.x

eist1

I have Config5 and Karaoke working on my XP laptop with V4 with no problems. The Config5 issue may be due to Win2K but the Karaoke should work. Try using Config3 to build the Karaoke library. It needs to be in the same structure as music "My Karaoke\Pop Hits\pop hit.mp3 & pop hit.cdg" make sure all of your MP3 tags are corrector they won't show up correctly in Freebox. I just got 50 Karaoke albums (800 songs) and they are all working fine in V4 after some "tweaking" of the MP3 tags. Let us know if you still have issues.

Barcrest

I'm guessing i shouldn't have put config5 out there really i thought it was more stable than it appears to be. However the older config is included and that works fine.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

casper

Quote from: Barcrest on April 02, 2008, 01:12:36 PM
I'm guessing i shouldn't have put config5 out there really i thought it was more stable than it appears to be. However the older config is included and that works fine.
I've had no problems with config5 although i didn't tick the years option has my albums are not tagged correctly for years i did select artist and it worked perfect and thats with over 7'000 albums. ???