Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V 5.0.28 Demo CDG file not downloaded and WMA BUG

Started by Hitbig, January 28, 2010, 03:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitbig

I wonder if this happens in the full version but when downloading KARAOKE the cdg part is not
downloaded.

Also when downloading a track for WMA it shows as filename "-" and the tag is correct.
when download another WMA the previous "-" filename is replaced.

When downloading ALBUMS if there is WMA's involved, the the folder name shows "-"
and the content of files is correct.

???????????????????PS
Barry : Sooner or Later I will donate again but since I do not handle credit cards in the internet
          I have to ask favors to other people. Any other way to donate like bank transfer????

Barcrest

Hmm ok the CDG thing is a bug i should be able to fix that easilly. The WMA file renaming is odd, I can't remeber if i added audiogenie to that release or not. Since using audiogenie.dll the WMA tag reading is ok so maybe i added that after that release. I will look at it and fix as appropriate. Once i get the next release out I will update the demo to that version as there have been a large number of fixes and additions.

As for donating paypal is the only way right now i'm afraid.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Seems that in V5.0.28 Audiogenie was included and the tag reading is correct in the jukebox.
There is an "audiogenie.dll: in the E-Touch Folder.

The problem is only when downloading, in the file name and in the folder name with "-"

For mp3 's works perfect. I wonder if for other extension different than mp3 like aac,ogg,etc there
is any problem 'cause I do not use them.. Only a few WMA's.

Barcrest

Do the tags show up fine when viewing the track list of the WMA albums? If so then that should also be an easy fix.

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Yes. The Jukebox itself works fine .
Tags, ordering alphabetically (even if they are mixed with MP3's) and playing works fine.

It is just the download file naming. If I hit download to a WMA track
e-touch creates a file name "-" with the correct tags. If I hit again another song
replace "-" filename for another "-" with the tags of the last downloaded track.

In the download albums where there are WMA creates a folder named "-"

Barry : On the other hand  What happened with the "CALCULATE TRACK LENGHT" in the NON MP3 TAGGER??
         was very helpful.
Since it is not available I'm tagging the video duration by hand using notepad

Barcrest

I will look at fixing these issues for you as well in the next release.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Great!! Thankss

This deserves a little beggy to my brother in law for paypal donation soon.(LOL)

Wow, this software is getting to the max

Barcrest

When i get your donation i'll give you lifetime access you have done some great bug testing dude.

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Quote from: Barcrest on January 29, 2010, 06:03:03 PM
When i get your donation i'll give you lifetime access you have done some great bug testing dude.

Please!!!

Transaction ID: 9R63697236187054Y

You do not know how much I struggle to send this donation. Not because of the money, that is nothing.
only because I do not handle banks or credit card thru internet. But your software and efforts worths  that and much more.
As soon as we confirm that you received the money, I will see the way to send a little more in the future with the method I used today (Green dot Moneypak from 7-11).
Thanks Barry!!

P.S.

Sorry for posting twice (here and in the donations section).