Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

unwanted Labels on genre screen

Started by Risim, October 07, 2010, 01:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Hello guys I relatively new to program but I have a couple of things that are out of place.
1. On the genre screen some unwanted grey labels show up also the amount of albums per genre show up but not under its icon.
2. Fan art only show up on track listing even thou I have clicked now playing screen and the other screen also(cant remeber name of the other screen).
3. Also on some not all track listing pages the text 'NEVER PLAYED' Shows up in a colum of about 6.
Is it the skin or something else.
I'll aprreciate any help Thanks guys.
  ???  ???  ???

Barcrest

Sounds like you are using a non V6 skin.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

NO I'm not I think its bnb for version 5.7. Do I have To use only v6 skins?

Barcrest

Quote from: alemar02 on October 07, 2010, 10:16:11 AM
NO I'm not I think its bnb for version 5.7. Do I have To use only v6 skins?

You do if you want everything to be skinned correctly. The V5 skins are for the V5 releases and a lot of things were changed and added when V6 came out meaning those skins need to be upgraded to have everything skinned in V6 and look correct. I suggest you switch to the included BnB V6 skin if you can run at 1024 x 768. The included 800 x 600 skin has not been updated fully yet as i have not had time.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Ok get it now. Switch skins and problem went away like you said.  I can bump down to V5's right being that they have more skin right?
Sending next payment for private access.

Risim

Skins only work with their coresponding versions?
E.g V6 wont work cleanly with a v5?
      Can I use a v5.1 skin with V5.3?
???  :downer  ???

Barcrest

V5 skins should work with any V5 version. Likewise V6 skins should work with any version of V6. The version numbering we have used in the past on skins tends to be App version and then Skin revision number.

Jukebox Stats...