Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Getting Error Skintool

Started by Risim, August 15, 2014, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

I'm trying to customize some things on touchgeni 9.0 but I get an error while loading skintool.  It only occurs with this skin.  Any Ideas.

Risim

Barcrest

Skintool is still very alpha with regards to V9.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

What is up with run time error 0. :tommy

Risim

Went to  skintool v8 working better.  After I have it set up I will do the ini's manually.

Risim

Really rollin now. But I cant increase the size of the buttons.  I made the image bigger but in the skin tool I put a larger size. Button flickers but stays the same size.  Help?

Barcrest

Click the button then enter the new values, you have to click the button first.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on August 18, 2014, 08:33:42 AM
Daaa.... :- :P.  I am doing that but the value is not being saved.   Let say the width is 100 and I click the button and change it to 150 button flickers but doesn't change.  And if I click it again the width is back to 100, wierd right.  Any ideas? :beer

Risim

Been fooling around with this and no luck yet I can howere make the button smaller but not bigger.

Risim

Coffe's a lifesaver!  Told me adjust the size in the ini file and it worked, thanks.

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 18, 2014, 11:56:55 AM
Quote from: Barcrest on August 18, 2014, 08:33:42 AM
Daaa.... :- :P.  I am doing that but the value is not being saved.   Let say the width is 100 and I click the button and change it to 150 button flickers but doesn't change.  And if I click it again the width is back to 100, wierd right.  Any ideas? :beer

Might be a bug but you are using the V8 skintool so I wouldn't know. I really need to try and get the V9 skintool fixed up, it's just that is the most tedious work in the world swapping out the controls and it actually is a lot of work but no one really sees the end product apart from it works I guess.

Jukebox Stats...

jonfinpausa

I disagree B, the end product provides the skin builders a stable environment to develop new skins which keeps current users and attracts new users. Imagine if you had to do the software work and then build the skins too. Keep up the good work and always know there are many who appreciate the long hours and hard work you have put into the project.

I would love to start play with the skin tool but the last time I tried I failed miserable  :-[

Cheers bro

Fish

Risim

Skining is what keeps etouch modern.  But I can u nderstand about the work you need to put into it.  I have been alterin b this skin for e 3 days now and only half way there. But it worth it at the end. 

Barcrest

The skintool is where my focus is at now for the next couple of days to try and get that swapped over to PNG. It's actually more work doing that than it was for the main app.

Jukebox Stats...

jonfinpausa

Cool, give me something stable to work in and I'll give skinning another go.I really would like to see a simple skin with the capability to turn off all the whistles n bells allowing a simple jukebox interface.
While the younger folks love using every inch of a screen for functionality, it's a bit overwhelming for old dogs like me. ;)

Fish