Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Crossfade options?

Started by marc brazeal, October 04, 2009, 04:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc brazeal

i looked through the options and played with the available crossfader but it just cuts the song off early.

Is there a way to have the songs overlap each other? similar to how itunes fades a song out and fades in the next song so that it is seamless.

Hitbig

This a real good idea!!
Possible in E-Touch???? ;D

Barcrest

Use the plugin and set the crossfader time to 2 seconds in it sounds pretty cool.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

marc brazeal

i have the cross fade cut off set at 2 but what do you mean by " use the plugin" ?  ???

Barcrest

There is a crossfade plugin i have posted about a few times on here. It means youcan't use the seekbar however but i think the crossfader is cooler so i use it.

Jukebox Stats...

andowhy

I'm having a bit of an issue setting up the crossfader plugin -

no worries downloading and installing the plugin - I have set the cross fade cutoff in e-touch and that works however the problem I'm having is how to set up the plugin -

I have looked in WMP and ffdshow but canot see the dc cross renderer in there - according to the readme that came with the plugin it states the fading time can be setup from the property page of the filter.  Its probably a stupid question but where do I find this option?

Barcrest

I have just used the defaults as i never found out how to actually configure it. The cross fade cut off i added to free box basically stops the song before it should and the plugin then fades it on stop as it should. the overall effect isn't too bad as a workaround. Ideally i would do it properly but it is just too much work and involves using 2 players so i can fade one up and one down, i think it might also be quite slow.

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

OK understand the whole issue.
Now, where can I download the plug-in???

Thanks.

Barcrest

There is a link on here somewhere. However the crossfade cut off option isn't in V4 it will still fade the songs out and back in on pause etc.

Download the plugin here.

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

This plug in is great but within WMP when the fast forward is used the song mutes and aparently
is playing.
In freebox causes to crash, I knoe V4 does not have support any more but maybe V5 has the same
problem with this plug in.

P.S.

When uninstalled everything goes fine with the song FFWW.

I know for sure is not my PC is the plug in problem.

Barcrest

The plugin works fine as long as you don't use the progress bar to move through the song.

Jukebox Stats...