Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Stats Suggestion

Started by Novalak, June 20, 2008, 05:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novalak

I dont know where u could fit it on the screen as its getting pretty full now :)
BUT it would be good to show how many albums and songs are loaded in

Maybe something like 850 Albums, 10500 Songs Loaded

Of cause this would be a option to show stats

What do you think?

Barcrest

I have a really good idea for this...

At the moment it slideshows images in attract mode. Well how about...

attract01.jpg
attract01.ini

Basically each jpg has an ini file, that ini file contains positioning of labels. There will be 3 types of attract screen you can have.

1/ Stats. This will show stats in the labels you can position
2/ Albums. This will show album info (Newly added albums, top 10 albums etc) these will be clickable from the attract screen
3/ Standard. This is just a standard jpg that isn't dynamic....

It will involve me making a tool like the skintool to design these attract screens but i think it will be awsome once it's implimented.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

That's an excellent idea.  How about an option to display a standard text file also, so we could post our own messages?

Barcrest

You will be able to put you own message directly onto the jpg's, you can do this now by putting your own jpg's in the attract mode. The expansion of this is to display infmroation from the jukebox itself like credit information, stats, top10 albums etc... These would be dynamic and change as they are changed on the jukebox without you having to update your graphics. I will make the tool then bundle a few example ones with the juke.... I might change the attract mode folder to be in the skin folder so you can have attract mode screens that match up with the skins.

Jukebox Stats...

Sarge

I'm still having problems in v4 with the attract screens changing ridiculously fast regardless of whether a song is playing or not.  Any input on this?

Barcrest

Yeah i'm going to fix that up when i add the new attract method.

Jukebox Stats...

Sarge