Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

RSS Feeds

Started by Mark Norville, July 26, 2015, 05:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

You will have to excuse this question in case it has been asked or mentioned before. I probably would not use this idea anyway as a home user but some people might do. I know a lot of people have smart phones and can access football scores and the internet to see what they want to see. However such as my phone I have an iPhone 3g which is 7 years of age now, and I have to persuade my phone, that it can still make a phone call. How wonderful it would be to have something like having the jukebox itself where you can have a screen of teams or indeed loading from the internet such as www.livescores.com which displays on a screen so people can check.

I mean if you wanted to really push this, imagine if say for example you put on a Debbie Gibson song for example, and there is an RSS feed that says hey Debbie Gibson has a gig in Bristol for example, click here to book tickets, and you actually book tickets in the pub or at home etc.

Ok so maybe I am day dreaming a bit here, but it's Sunday and I am bored.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

All of that is already supported. The artist RSS feeds display on the track listing page. The live scores are shown on the LED or Virtual LED when a game matches one of the strings you have specified and a goal has been scored.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...