Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

pauses by itself

Started by Tralfaz, January 27, 2012, 11:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tralfaz

Hi love the program works great but now after installing the latest updates every song goes to pause after 6 seconds then i unpause it and its ok untill the next song  any ideas

Barcrest

Quote from: Tralfaz on January 27, 2012, 11:11:43 AM
Hi love the program works great but now after installing the latest updates every song goes to pause after 6 seconds then i unpause it and its ok untill the next song  any ideas

You have the karaoke pause option turned on in the options. Un-check that and it will work as before, this option is there for karaoke nights to enable time to swap singers over.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Tralfaz

Thanks BARRY, FIXED IT strait away. but although the option was not turned on i set the value to  0  and it fixed it ...... ,,,, by the way i waisted a bit of money on these so called user friendly programs untill i found this one and this is by far the best (in an all round way) very happy .. great support.. thanks again.. ..............TRALFAZ.

Barcrest

Quote from: Tralfaz on January 28, 2012, 01:30:28 AM
Thanks BARRY, FIXED IT strait away. but although the option was not turned on i set the value to  0  and it fixed it ...... ,,,, by the way i waisted a bit of money on these so called user friendly programs untill i found this one and this is by far the best (in an all round way) very happy .. great support.. thanks again.. ..............TRALFAZ.

Thanks for the nice comments dude it is heppy users that keep me motivated to carry on working on the app.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...