Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Chart Decades & Music Videos

Started by berrywell, April 16, 2016, 04:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

I've been building up a small collection of music videos for my jukebox.

What I've now started to notice though, is that the music videos will match on the charts decade Top 10 section but the exact same videos won't match on months when they have left the Top 10 & dropped to the lower chart places.

I have tried with both 'Exact Match on Decades' enabled and disabled but nothing works, basically all I can get to work is the video Top 10 and nothing lower.

This problem occurs with both V9 & V10.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

berrywell

Has no one else encountered this problem? I just cannot seem to rectify it.  :downer

Barcrest

So you have chart files for say top 20? And past the top 10 they only work for audio? Just claifying so I can look at recreating the issue and building a fix.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Quote from: Barcrest on April 18, 2016, 11:24:07 AM
So you have chart files for say top 20? And past the top 10 they only work for audio? Just claifying so I can look at recreating the issue and building a fix.

Hi Barry,

This is exactly what is happening, music videos will only match in the Top 10.

Barcrest

Quote from: berrywell on April 18, 2016, 12:36:54 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on April 18, 2016, 11:24:07 AM

Hi Barry,

This is exactly what is happening, music videos will only match in the Top 10.

Should be an easy fix, I'm guessing that the change I made to support more than 10 entries in the chart file wasn't replicated for all libraries.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

This fix will be in tonights beta.

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Quote from: Barcrest on April 19, 2016, 07:14:34 AM
This fix will be in tonights beta.

Thank you,  :) it will probably be tomorrow now before I get a chance to try it out as I'm going out this evening.  :beer