Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Fullscreen Button not showing

Started by coffee, February 23, 2010, 11:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Barry. I can't get the fullscreen button to show up in any skin. I can see it in the skintool in the now playing screen but not in freebox with or without the visual showing. ???

Barcrest

That button is a legacy button if using the older play engine (Active Movie) you can enable that engine in the freebox.ini by changing the engine to 0 but I can't gaurentee that still works as the whole code has changed so much since then I have pretty much left it but it's unsupported as such. The fullscreen button was dropped for WMP as I was able to do it by reading the click on the WMP control which i couldn't do when using active movie with a picture box hence that button being used on the early versions.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

So I think this is very important because a lot of users especially new users doesn't have a second screen connected to their PC. I can see from the forum that there are not that much users that use a second screen.
I think most of our senior users have a second screen so like me, we have not noticed this before. If the visual is activated there are only a very small video screen and only in the now playing screen.
If I'm a new user I would certainly want to see my videos in fullscreen or as big as it can get otherwise I would be looking for other software solutions.
So I think this should get urgent attention.

Woody

What Barry is trying to say is that you don't need a button, a click on the video screen will toggle the screeen size.

Woody

EDIT ... A single click will expand the window to to the now playing screen set, a double click will expand thew screen to full screen, the problem then is that the only way to exit that mode is the Ecs key any mouse clicks from that point are seen by WMP 11 as a pause.

Woody 

coffee

Quote from: Woody on February 23, 2010, 02:21:20 PM
What Barry is trying to say is that you don't need a button, a click on the video screen will toggle the screeen size.

Woody

EDIT ... A single click will expand the window to to the now playing screen set, a double click will expand thew screen to full screen, the problem then is that the only way to exit that mode is the Ecs key any mouse clicks from that point are seen by WMP 11 as a pause.

Woody 
Sorry Guys. Woody, you are correct.
The thing is that I made the video the full size of the now playing screen. That is way I didn't pick it up. So if I click on the video once it does nothing cause it is already fullscreen.
My mistake. :tommy