Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Video adverts

Started by gfly3, June 21, 2012, 03:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gfly3

Could someone please explain what needs to be done to get a video advert to work properly ? I put an avi in the advert folder and enabled it in random play settings and it comes up on the now playing screen when it's randomly picked but no video shows ... I only have a single monitor... I seem to be missing something.. Sorry if this is not enough info..
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

jukejohn

i also wanted to know how that works sounds fun ???

Barcrest

It shows on the now playing screen, you really need a dual screen really otherwise you have to have it showing the now playing screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

gfly3

Quote from: Barcrest on June 21, 2012, 06:16:29 PM
It shows on the now playing screen, you really need a dual screen really otherwise you have to have it showing the now playing screen.

Thanks Barcrest , but all I'm getting is the cover not found image .. Is there a codec or something I may need ??
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

Barcrest

Quote from: gfly3 on June 21, 2012, 07:09:28 PM

Thanks Barcrest , but all I'm getting is the cover not found image .. Is there a codec or something I may need ??

No, is the video in a little box in the top right of the now playing screen?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

gfly3

Quote from: Barcrest on June 22, 2012, 10:18:59 AM
Quote from: gfly3 on June 21, 2012, 07:09:28 PM

No, is the video in a little box in the top right of the now playing screen?

Thanks Barcrest !!  :beer

gfly3

one last question on this topic , what is the prefered video format ? is mp4's ok or does it have to be avi's ?

Norman Marshall

Quote from: gfly3 on July 07, 2012, 06:08:27 PM
one last question on this topic , what is the prefered video format ? is mp4's ok or does it have to be avi's ?

It can be any of these formats as long as you have the right codec for it

mpg, mpeg, wmv, wma, wav, mkv, flv, mp4

all mine are MP4's cos MP3 gain levels the volume of all me videos
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

gfly3

Quote from: GlennCarnell on July 08, 2012, 10:23:14 AM
Quote from: gfly3 on July 07, 2012, 06:08:27 PM

It can be any of these formats as long as you have the right codec for it

mpg, mpeg, wmv, wma, wav, mkv, flv, mp4

all mine are MP4's cos MP3 gain levels the volume of all me videos

Thanks !!