Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Custom intros jukebox, home cinema, youtube etc

Started by Mark Norville, February 23, 2016, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I have been toying with the idea of editing templates for people that cannot do it themselves and charging a small fee. I am currently thinking of a name so that I can get on to fiverr.

I just uploaded this to youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuthfZ7m8Vo&feature=youtu.be as I wanted something for my home cinema just to give you an example.

This is just one template for now but I am looking at others and a wide range of subject matter such as valentines, weddings, Christmas etc etc

If you have something in mind or if you like this template, it can be supplied as high quality media to your requirements such as 720p, 1080p. Graphics, soundtracks, logos etc can be changed.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Have you seen these?

https://flixpress.com/

http://ivipid.com/

http://panzoid.com/tools/clipmaker

Seems like there are a few it's not anything I thought of looking for to be honest.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I have not seen those, but some very good templates there but also expensive in some respects. It is great if you can have lasting credits and make as when you need, but sometimes you only need one.

I preferred the top one, I might have a look and see what they have got. Sadly they do not have resale value.

If I done a video from there it would be a video for myself, however if I buy a template for sony vegas then I can edit that 100 times or more and make my money back and profit.

Still lets have another look lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Ah Sony video vegas, I used to use that before it was Sony branded.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Very Nice!!!  Much better than my swf's lol.  I wonder can etouch play this in attract mode?

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on February 23, 2016, 02:18:23 PM
Very Nice!!!  Much better than my swf's lol.  I wonder can etouch play this in attract mode?

You would need to embed it in an HTML page but it should work then.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

The format for that is mp4, but god you could do so much with it if Barry made it compatible. I will have a look at what file formats I can save in.

Mark Norville

Risim,

Hopefully you might be able to download this https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D4F1ACC048FD8F89!4218&authkey=!AHhHQ_0psalUCzc&ithint=file%2cswf

I just tried converting it to SWF but I have not tested it as I haven't bothered about SWF on this so far.

If you have any problems you can email me and I will send the file.

Email is my name no spaces @Hotmail.co.uk

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

That SWF works, some quality is lost. If it was for attract mode you would want to drop the sound from it.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Was a quickish conversion just something I found online but needed to upload and then it converted it so not the quickest process. I don't think that there is anything decent enough around to give a decent quality conversion apart from maybe an Abode product. I might have a look if abode premier or something like that does a better conversion.

Can tell Summer is almost coming almost 4pm and getting blinded by the sun again.

Break time for me

Risim

Yup I got it working I will do more research on this and see if I can get it to work at a better quality.  I thinking droping the musicand making the vid shorter will drop down the file size and alow it to play smoother.

Quote from: Mark Norville on February 23, 2016, 02:53:04 PM
Risim,

Hopefully you might be able to download this https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D4F1ACC048FD8F89!4218&authkey=!AHhHQ_0psalUCzc&ithint=file%2cswf

I just tried converting it to SWF but I have not tested it as I haven't bothered about SWF on this so far.

If you have any problems you can email me and I will send the file.

Email is my name no spaces @Hotmail.co.uk

Regards

Mark

Mark Norville

All files can be editable easiest is sound track removed, I personally would not use that on a jukebox but I disagree on the length though. If a jukebox is idle for example 2 hours a 1 hour video is not a problem. If in constant use though then yes the timing is crucial.

If say for example a pub wants to have various adverts then they would be shorter to advertise more products such as drink promos, food specials, you can go on. I would be tempted not to have a soundtrack, as it can be annoying, I have sat in pubs where you are having a quiet pint and then suddenly attraction mode kicks in and the peace is gone.

I am not a professional e.g I don't design these just can edit and render, but a lot of times the prices are based on a flat template rather than modding or creating. If someone does create obviously they are trying to get mass customers for that template as prices would be a lot higher.

I know a lot of sourcing work in India is cheap, but they charge per hour in their currency. In the UK £6.70 is minimum per hour, but a top notch graphic or design team would charge a lot more than that per hour, especially for creating.

I did have a look at the sites that Barry posted, but too be honest I think that some of them seem a bit dodgy in there pricing etc. I looked at some templates that they offered such as the movie studio ones and that takes a while to render, but then they are probably using i7 and networked computers to get the fastest rendering times.

Anyway I am waffling but you know what I mean about costing though.

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

For attract mode you just want a lot of short ones advertising different things and they will cycle. Having 1 that is 1 hour long is a bad way to go as it will be a big file and also 90% of the time it will probably never get more than a couple of minutes in.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I have sony vegas so I will try to find some templates.  I use my atract mode to show news song and top plays, licence agrements, and tutorials.  I keep them short 40secs each. Swf work fine but this will look awesome.

Gaucho

Must admit my swf files lack the production qualities of these mp files