Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

REQUEST : Play Options Screen

Started by Mark Norville, March 14, 2016, 08:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

At the moment on the play options screen, if you have MP3 and also music video, it asks you if you want to play audio or video. If you press on video, it then takes you to the music video page to which you have to press another button to play that music video.

Is there any way that when you are on the main play options screen, if you press to play music video, it just plays the music video rather than jumping to the second screen?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on March 14, 2016, 08:29:56 PM
Hi Barry,

At the moment on the play options screen, if you have MP3 and also music video, it asks you if you want to play audio or video. If you press on video, it then takes you to the music video page to which you have to press another button to play that music video.

Is there any way that when you are on the main play options screen, if you press to play music video, it just plays the music video rather than jumping to the second screen?

Regards

Mark

Not really because you still need to be offered the play options of play now, play next or add to queue. Also the pricing can be set differently for videos if it is used commercially.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...