Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

duplicate showing on album screen

Started by smo32, August 21, 2015, 12:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smo32

Hello, first off I am running E-Touch on Windows 7.
I'm having a problem clearing out my database before generating a new (updated) version. I have searched for hours on this topic and can't seem to find the answer. Any help is greatly appreciated.
The files I have been deleting are attached as E-Touch Jukebox records.
I've attached a screenshot of the duplicate problem I'm having as E-Touch Jukebox duplicate.
the last attachment is of the system folders as E-Touch Jukebox folders, here is where I'm confused as what I need to delete to solve the duplicate problem each time I want to add new music and regenerate the database.

Barcrest

All the apps need to be set to run as admin by right clicking them and selecting properties and then under the compatibility tab setting them to always run as administrator. They will then save the files in the e-touch folder and everything should work as expected. It's also usually best to install outside the program files folder to somewhere like C:\E-touch\
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

You could also delete the CVR and REC file from the program folder, this will delete your database enabling you to do a fresh generate, not sure about about the LSR file.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Gaucho

Also in config next to generate genre/artist/year insure you have the corresponding "clear" boxes checked.

smo32

Thank you to all for the suggestions, my jukebox is up and running perfect.