Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

950 WURLITZER BUBBLER JUKEBOX WITH FREEBOX ON IT

Started by brarrab32, August 07, 2008, 11:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcat

WALTER

it is BEAUTIFUL!

and I'd love to see your workmanship in person, I am in Zephyrhills.

Please feel free to email me any time tony(at)780tech(dot)com

also you my be interested in seeing my jukebox at www.rockitica.com

Although it is nothing as fancy as yours.

eist1

Yes, a very nice looking jukebox... I'm in Tampa/St. Pete so I wouldn't mind finding out what you are charging for just the jukebox cabinet. Send me an email eist1(at)yahoo(dot)com and let me know what it would cost, but my wife would kill me if I bought it now... Need to get a house first according to her :)

Spock

:beer
beautiful piece of work barrab!!  I read barry's post and I didn't think he was insulting you.  I understood it as he was commenting on the design looked very familiar and I had also seen those before.  Very obvious from your workshop you built this but the design was similar.  Again beautiful work and I am jealous of your skills!!
Spock

netcat

I had the opportunity to speak with this gentleman today for over an hour, sems to be quite a nice person perhaps will meet up with him over the weekend as they as he lives close to my house.

Barry I also took the liberty to explain to him about the missunderstanding (as per your request).

All is good and I believe you should speak with him, I gave hiim your email address.

Regards.

eist1

Netcat,

You'll have to let me know, I wouldn't mind meeting up too, and checking out one of his finished jukboxes....

netcat

I went to visit him on  SUnday for a while, the jukebox is georgeous, it did report he is selling these cases on eBay for around 4K (Rodger correct me if I go tthis wong)

also I believe about 4 months to manufacture.

kizer

I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Novalak

hands down one of the bext jukebox's ive seen from scratch, well done!

Alchemist

very nice. How do you make the pieces with the pipes of pan on them?

brarrab32

I silkscreened the pipes of pan here is just two of the screen layouts.