Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Fan Art

Started by rubenjmiller, November 03, 2015, 03:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubenjmiller

So, bands change a lot...Like Van Halen... three different frontmen...  I'd like the fanart to change with the album that is playing. Any suggestions?

Mark Norville

Version 9 downloads 3 fanart files, I do not like fan art myself so usually have it off, but chances are it might be switchable between each one by the program. I can only assume that it does that due to thinking why would it download 3 for.

Barry will be able to say more regarding this, either that or someone that uses fan art a lot, but you will have to wait for a few hours yet to get a reply as it is 4am here now in the UK.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

It does pick random ones from the images in the folder. There isn't currently a way to have these tied to the album however I could look for one with the album name then if that isn't found pick a random one.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mountain

So I finally upgraded to version 9 and I don't know how to get fanart to work. I read that it's automatic now, but not for me apparently lol. The logos and Bios download, but that's it. Do I need to make a folder for each artist in order for the artwork to populate? I'm so confused  :o

Mark Norville

All what you need is thus

1) Run config 9 as administrator
2) Switch to advance mode
3) Click on edit tools
4) Click on Grab AudioDB info

This should work

Regards

Mark

*** Update ***

I have just grabbed files but for some reason they are not showing, e.g they should show a preview, or at least when you load into photo viewer they should load, but for some reason they are not.

I dare say BUG BUG BUG either that or something wrong with audiodb
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

mountain

I'll double check tonight, I may not have been signed in as administrator.

Barcrest

If you have the files you will need to set the transparency settings for them to show up.

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Hi there,
All my fanart is there as it should, says they are JPEG but I cannot view them in Windows viewer thus they will not display on the artists page - any ideas all config and program are running as administrator
Cheers Fatfoot

Barcrest

Quote from: fatfoot123 on April 02, 2016, 09:14:42 AM
Hi there,
All my fanart is there as it should, says they are JPEG but I cannot view them in Windows viewer thus they will not display on the artists page - any ideas all config and program are running as administrator
Cheers Fatfoot

Sounds like they are corrupt files.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Quote from: Mark Norville on March 08, 2016, 01:27:44 AM
All what you need is thus

1) Run config 9 as administrator
2) Switch to advance mode
3) Click on edit tools
4) Click on Grab AudioDB info

This should work

Regards

Mark

*** Update ***

I have just grabbed files but for some reason they are not showing, e.g they should show a preview, or at least when you load into photo viewer they should load, but for some reason they are not.

I dare say BUG BUG BUG either that or something wrong with audiodb

The powerful and all mighty one already said that March the 8th ;)

ecbrad

Quote from: fatfoot123 on April 02, 2016, 09:14:42 AM
Hi there,
Cheers Fatfoot

Is it possible they may need to be labelled as jpg and not jpeg. You can always fix file association so that windows knows to use Windows Viewer fro jpeg's but I'd test the files first.

Brad

Mark Norville

Nah they are already jpg files. I just changed one to jpeg but they are just corrupt files.

Barcrest

Which is odd because i downloaded them and they were fine. It seems they work sometime and not others maybe? How are you downloading them? Using the button or during the generate process.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I have done both, I have got some images that are ok but the majority are broken