Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Happy Christmas

Started by berrywell, December 23, 2015, 01:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

As I'm currently winding through my final afternoon of office work for 2015,

I'd like to just wish Barcrest & everyone else on these boards a very Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year.  :beer

Mark Norville

Happy Christmas to you and yours.

As it is almost Christmas Eve Happy Christmas to everyone else as well, hope you have a few days break and may 2016  be a good one for some decent music.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Risim

Merry Christmas ans Happy New Years guys!!! Lets see what instore for next year... :beer
Waking up early tomorrow to roast a pig the old fashion way.  :beer

Gaucho

Yep, Merry Christmas everyone. Have a good one  :beer

Shaggydo

Norman Marshall

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Merry belated christmas guys, first time i have been on a pc in ages..  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

My God the Chosen one is back lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on December 27, 2015, 02:40:34 PM
My God the Chosen one is back lol

You mean jose mourinho has gone to man utd?   :P

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I think that would be a good move to be honest, I would love to see him go there and get Man U to beat Chelsea the next season. It certainly would be interesting.

Speaking of being SACKED, any news on updates? lol ;)

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on December 27, 2015, 02:44:32 PM
I think that would be a good move to be honest, I would love to see him go there and get Man U to beat Chelsea the next season. It certainly would be interesting.

Speaking of being SACKED, any news on updates? lol ;)

The only updates are just tweaks to what we have already, there haven't been any bugs reported in the last build.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

What about the button sizes that I reported a while ago? Where some buttons will not size properly? I bet you have forgotten lol

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on December 27, 2015, 02:47:08 PM
What about the button sizes that I reported a while ago? Where some buttons will not size properly? I bet you have forgotten lol

I thought all the skintool bugs were fixed?

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Yep you have forgotten lol

http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=5664.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNWboz9avw8

Buttons not resizing properly and disappearing.

Regards

Mark