Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skintool runtime error

Started by Hitbig, November 11, 2012, 05:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitbig

Hi Barry :
I've been updating SxxLxxS skin and after I made changes these changes are saved. However, next time I'm trying to access in skintool gives me
a run time error "0" seems it stops in main screen. Never happened before in other versions.

Please take a look whenever have time.
Thanks.

Barcrest

Quote from: Hitbig on November 11, 2012, 05:14:20 PM
Hi Barry :
I've been updating SxxLxxS skin and after I made changes these changes are saved. However, next time I'm trying to access in skintool gives me
a run time error "0" seems it stops in main screen. Never happened before in other versions.

Please take a look whenever have time.
Thanks.

Can you mail me the skin you are having problems with and i'll load it up here and see what the issue is.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Skintool runtime error 0 means there is something missing Carlos, It happened to me tonight loading up AMY RED, I simply copied everything  from the AMY RED file and pasted it to AMY BLUE file then it loaded in the Skintool no problem.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Hitbig

ok I'll try that an also will send Barry the skin.
Thanks both.

Hitbig

Hitbig

ok, found the problem.
Somehow the last line of main.ini is being deleted by the skintool, I assume, because I'm not doing that.
So, I just typed at the end of the main.ini file "\images\web_cam_back.bmp" and was able to continue making changes.

Barcrest

Quote from: Hitbig on November 12, 2012, 03:59:10 AM
ok, found the problem.
Somehow the last line of main.ini is being deleted by the skintool, I assume, because I'm not doing that.
So, I just typed at the end of the main.ini file "\images\web_cam_back.bmp" and was able to continue making changes.

Ok i will look at this and make a new beta, not sure why it's doing that. I was busy last night at Karaoke so I couldn't look sooner sorry.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...