Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New skin additions

Started by coffee, March 18, 2013, 09:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Hi Barry

I'm busy updating the Geni skin 'cause I would like to release the updated version this week but I have a few questions.

I have added the E-Snaps to the menu but it doesn't have a page to skin yet.

As you can see from the picture above I've skined all the buttons you've added but I'm not sure if the 2 "enter" buttons are correct?
I can't see this section in E-Touch but only in the skintool.

What is the function of the new button you've added because we already have a "delete playlist" button?

Barcrest

The new button on the playlist screen is a remove song button, no code exists for it yet other than the button.

One of the enter buttons you have on the keyboard is a cancel/back button. You can see that in the app by logging into my E-Touch and clicking on the email address.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

QuoteYou can see that in the app by logging into my E-Touch and clicking on the email address.
I still don't see it. The only thing I can see is "Enter D.O.B" but that is not clickable.

Barcrest

Quote from: coffee on March 18, 2013, 12:40:48 PM
QuoteYou can see that in the app by logging into my E-Touch and clicking on the email address.
I still don't see it. The only thing I can see is "Enter D.O.B" but that is not clickable.

You can't see the enter email address label? You must have moved it off screen or something as it is there.

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

QuoteYou can't see the enter email address label? You must have moved it off screen or something as it is there.
It's a label, that's why I couldn't find it.
Don't you think this will work better as or should be a button?

Barcrest

Quote from: coffee on March 18, 2013, 04:20:20 PM
QuoteYou can't see the enter email address label? You must have moved it off screen or something as it is there.
It's a label, that's why I couldn't find it.
Don't you think this will work better as or should be a button?

Well I was thinking this but you need it to change to reflect the new email address. Are you thinking have a button as well as the label that says something like Change Email or Set Email?

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

QuoteAre you thinking have a button as well as the label that says something like Change Email or Set Email?
Yes, I think that's a great idea.

One more question, if I enter my email address it is not displayed as I enter the address. Is there another label I'm missing?

Barcrest

Quote from: coffee on March 18, 2013, 06:47:49 PM
QuoteAre you thinking have a button as well as the label that says something like Change Email or Set Email?
Yes, I think that's a great idea.

One more question, if I enter my email address it is not displayed as I enter the address. Is there another label I'm missing?

There is a label on the section with the keyboard that shows the address as you type it, you might have the font colour set to black with a black background.

Jukebox Stats...