Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Run-time error while building library

Started by slsimon, March 04, 2010, 07:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slsimon

Any idea why I am receiving the following error while using the "Generate Library" build?  There are a handful of Artist directories receiving the same error.  

Run-time error '76'
Path not found

I have no problem using the albums in any other mp3 application.  I am wondering if there is a tag somewhere in the file that is corrupt.  The error is always on the same albums.  I have ran the Ashampoo Music Studio as well as the MP3Test applications on the problem albums as well with no luck fixing the issue.

Update:  I am not receiving the same message on artist/albums that I previously could not duplicate through the build.  I am starting to think that the files may not be the problem.   

Thanks, Shane

leeclark2612

Shane, it's not your files...this is a bug that has had us all tearing our hair out and it doesn't appear to have any effect on the library build at all...the message appears right at the end of the process every time...i'm sure Barcrest will get to the bottom of it eventually!

Barcrest

Are you generating the artist and genre libs? If so it's probably cause by an invalid character in one of those tags. The character will not be invalid in the tag but it will be for the filename.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...