Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Freebox wishlist (very short list)

Started by dbeeks1, January 16, 2009, 07:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbeeks1

This is a short list (2 items) that I would like in Freebox:

- the ability to disable the Year on the album view screen.  Half of my music is missing this tag and with cd releases and re-releases, this is a hard one to keep accurate.  It would be nice not to see it.

- When nothing is playing, I would like it to remain on the main selection screen instead of jumping to the now playing screen.  When something is playing, the now playing screen is great.

If these things are already possible, any instruction would be appreciated.
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

Novalak

i agree with the now playing screen shouldnt jump to that when nothing is playing

but the years, you really should use tag and rename and do the years properly, its requested alot at my house

Barcrest

If you don't want to see the years just open the skin in the the skintool and drag the label off screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dbeeks1

Fair enough, it should be easy enough to move the years label.  If the year is tagged, will it still show just without years: in front of it?  Maybe i'll just have to try it and see.  :-\
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

Barcrest

Ah i see what you are saying. If there is no years tag you don't want it just saying year.... I can get this addition made, you are correct if there is no year it should not show. If you drag it off it will be hidden all the time which is what i thought you wanted. I now realise and it makes perfect sense.

Jukebox Stats...

dbeeks1

Thanks Barcrest!  Any thoughts on item 2, or would it require major changes?  A touch of the screen takes you back to the album selection, so it's just a minor annoyance.

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...