Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

run-time error 76 path not found

Started by yarcrazy, August 19, 2007, 07:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarcrazy

I keep getting errors when trying to generate the library. So far I have gotten, "run-time error 76 path not found" and "run-time error 5". Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Barcrest

Are your albums in a sub folder from where you are pointing it to make the library from?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

yarcrazy

Barcrest

What options you got selected when you are building the video library? Alos have you tagged the videos with beta tag?

Jukebox Stats...

yarcrazy

I haven't selected any options for the video. I am only trying to upload audio right now.

yarcrazy

the only thing selected is "Generate GENRE Libraries" and " Name Swap" It won't let me select anything else.

Barcrest

I just posted up a fixed config that will fix the index out of bounds error at the end of library generation.

However any other issues i have not seen or being able to recreate. How far along does it get in the generation process? Can you post up a screen shot of your error. I have had other people test this config out tonight without error.

Jukebox Stats...

yarcrazy

I have installed the update and the same problem it doesn't get very far at all. I have emailed you the screen capture.

Barcrest

The error is to do with one of your files, Ninjaepisode had the same problem last night. You need to remove the album it is getting stuck on and try again.

I suggest using Tag & Rename to check the tags are ok on the album you remove befor copying it back and attempting to build with that album again.

I have also attached your screen shot for others to look at, something isn't right there. Why are there no labels displayed on the form? It should say things like artist and album in the ID3V2 display but it appears all labels are hidden?

I have a feeling whatever is causing this may also be part of the problem.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]

Jukebox Stats...

yarcrazy

All the files I am trying to add where ripped using iTunes. Could that be the problem? Maybe the tags from iTunes aren't working?

Barcrest

It is one file giving you a problem, like i said move that album out to another place and try again. If it runs through ok then you know it is just that one album you have an issue with. Are these files MP3's or some other format.

Jukebox Stats...

yarcrazy

I tried it after moving the 1 file it stops on and I still gives the error. The files are ACC or m4p. I will try retagging and if that doesen't work I will convert all of the files to mp3. Or should I just convert everything to mp3 first? I thought Freebox supported the iTunes formats. Maybe not?

Barcrest

Quote from: yarcrazy on August 20, 2007, 01:42:01 PM
I tried it after moving the 1 file it stops on and I still gives the error. The files are ACC or m4p. I will try retagging and if that doesen't work I will convert all of the files to mp3. Or should I just convert everything to mp3 first? I thought Freebox supported the iTunes formats. Maybe not?

Freebox does support the itunes format. But not M4P as these are the protected ones, only M4A is supported...

Ok now you have given me that info i should be able to attempt to fix up the problem. What is happening is the tag reading code is failing so i need to se why and prevent that then you should be good to go.

If you have the time to conver to MP3 then yes do so as freebox works best with these however it should work with un-protect itunes files and you are the first eprson i have seen with an issue. That said i think there might only be yourself and squirrel actually using that file format.

Jukebox Stats...

yarcrazy

I was wrong. I got the 2 formats confused. I do have some m4p's but they are not in this particular folder because of the whole protection thing. So everything in my music folder are m4as They were ripped from cd's not purchased. Should I retag and convert to mp3s or should I wait and see if you can fix the tag reading code?  Thank you for all your help.

yarcrazy

after installing the latest update I still get the same error. I will convert everything to mp3 and try again.