Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

run-time error 76 path not found

Started by yarcrazy, August 19, 2007, 07:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarcrazy

i am very frustrated. i have know converted my files to mp3 and tried retagging them and i keep getting the same errors. what can i be doing wrong. no one else seems to be having these problems. i have read and re-read the quick start guide and everything else i could find and nothing is working. somebody help.

jacktucky

I had lots of runtime errors when running the software.  I went and checked all of my MP3's and I had some that had embedded cover art.  I removed those.

Then I found that I had some bad images.  They were png format but were really jpg.  I redid all of my cover art.

The point is that there is some problem with your tagging that freebox doesn't like.

Can you start with a smaller collection?  Take at least two albums and put them somewhere else, generate the library, see if it crashes.  If yes, keep going.  If not, post how the files are tagged.

=J

Barcrest

Yes he needs to work through the albums a few at a time. Something isn't right with the files i assume because the cover art doesn't effect the config only freebox itself.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...