Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

help

Started by yarcrazy, August 23, 2007, 11:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarcrazy

why am i having so much trouble? everyone else seems to be able to use the program. what is my problem. i am very frustrated and at a loss. I have gone through the forum and tried most of the suggestion and fixes. i am about ready look for some other program to waste my money on. this just doesn't make sense.

thanks for listening.

the crazy  confused ranter

Barcrest

You say you have tried everything we have suggested? Well what happened when you tried to build on a small subset of your albums did it work? What further issues are you having with the app? We are trying to help you out here but we need more feedback..

First did the small subset of albums work?

Did V2.20 work on your system? This is the free version, i assume you tried that before you donated.

When you say waste your money, that actually hurts. You donated me $10 man that is all. You will not find another jukebox app for under $30 and if it turns out that it is your files at fault you are going to be no better off.

If you really feel the software is at fault then let me know and i will refund your $10 (Which will leave me out of pocket the pay fees but whatever).
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

yarcrazy

first off i apologize for the wast of money thing i am just extremely frustrated. i am sure once i get the program running correctly i will love it.

i am currently just playing with 3 albums. when i add them it says 2 of them are various artist and it recognizes 1 of the artist.

i did originally try the free version and i was getting the error 5 and 76 but i thought maybe it was just a bug in that version and that the new version wouldn't give me the errors. i don't get the errors since i have cut the albums down to just 3 so i assume i have some tagging problems with some of my albums. i will deal with those once i can get these 3 working correctlly.

once again i am sorry for my ranting.

jacktucky

Yarcrazy:

I was just where you were.  I was frustrated and I wanted to fly to the UK and get barry drunk and then steal his money.

I had lots of problems with my images.  As I said before, many of them were bad.

Now that I have everything fixed and tagged properly, the software works great.  My kids even like it now.

Keep going.  Tag and Rename does work great. 

=J

netcat

I may be wrong but it almost sounds lika a tagging prob.

anyways look email me.

I have the ability of taking over yor PC remotely and may be able to help.

Regards.
Netcat

kizer

Id agree. If your getting various and it shouldn't be then its the way the files where ripped and tagged.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)