Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Selecting capture device for webcam feature

Started by xxmalcolmxx, August 06, 2011, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmalcolmxx

do you know how I can select a different capture device to use with the webcam feature?

When I first ran the latest release a popup window appeared allowing me to choose my capture device from a dropdown menu, I stupidly selected my TV card by mistake and now when I choose a track I get a nice little screenshot from the TV! I tried completely removing etouch & reinstall but the webcam configuration box does not appear & the TV card remains as the default device.

I am also currently unable to run the skintool as I just get runtime error at loading screen.

Any ideas will be welcomed - Cheers.  ???

Barcrest

Don't know what is going on with that, it must be a windows thing as I only have the webcam connected on my machine...

As for the skintool are you trying it with the default skin?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

xxmalcolmxx

Quote from: Barcrest on August 06, 2011, 04:23:44 PM
Don't know what is going on with that, it must be a windows thing as I only have the webcam connected on my machine...

As for the skintool are you trying it with the default skin?

Hi Barry,

In answer to your question, yes I was using the default skin but I see you have fixed the runtime error now, thanks.

I managed to get my webcam selected by disabling the TV card, but it still wont take any pics, I guess this may be a setting preventing other programs from controlling the webcam or something, will have a good go at it over the weekend.  :-\