Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Announcement and set volume

Started by _Tommie_, September 26, 2011, 09:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Tommie_

Hey Barry,

There is still a problem with volume setting after playing an announcement:

We use announcement since this week for birthdays in our bar. We have this fancy buttons behind the bar:

there we can quickly adjust volume, skip or replay, pause and start Birthday song.

this happens: the birthday song starts after hitting the button, the song that was playing keeps playing but very quit, (wich is ok) then when the birthday song ended (shortened the song to 35 sec) the song that was playing resumes on the max volume, not the set vol from before the announcement.

Also when it happens the song that was playing just ends while the announcement is playing, the next songs plays not in background, but full volume, also not te pre set volume.

I had a this kind of problem before, but that was with random playing songs with the 'use this volume for random setting' that seems to be fixed.

Now there is no volume setting else that the main volume being changed now and then.

Hope I explained that understandable.

If you want to see the juke in real, this is the venue by the way: www.rivaclub.be

Tommie

Barcrest

Yes that all makes sense, I will fix that up for you tonight.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

I don't see the song returning to the maximum value, i can only see that happening if the song changes during the announcement and I have just fixed that.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...