Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

cover jpg changes size

Started by its-smee, November 12, 2011, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its-smee

I am currently running v7.0.17 and when I use the default skins and use update I have no problems.
when I load the liandriRedblack_V7.0(1366x768)  and perform and update, it changes the size of my cover jpg files from 500 x 500 to 168 x 168. I only used a few albums to test V7017. if I had used my main album directory it would have created an awful lot of work to restore them back.  has anyony else experienced this ?  The previous version 7 I was using was 7009 and I had no problems. though I had not tried the RedBlack skin only the  liandryBlueLady

Barcrest

The skins can't alter anything in the config. Are you sure you didn't have it set to resize the covers?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

I did not change anything in the settings from origonal installation. all i had enabled was create thumbnails

its-smee

I have just checked settings and found cover.jpg and coversmall.jpg both named cover.jpg.  I will have to do some checks to find out at which point the names were changed as I usually use the default settings

its-smee

I have just done a fresh install. config has cover and coversmall for jpg's.  when I start e-touch using the default skin it changes to cover and cover for the jpg's. If you do not spot this when doing an update and change it back to cover and coversmall in config it resizes the cover jpg to the same as coversmall. When you first tun e-touch you need to check what is written in the image source boxes.

Barcrest

Yeah it is because you had create thumbnails checked, I need to check the name saves in the config.

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

because both cover and coversmall had the same name "cover" did the size entered for coversmall (170 x 170) overwrite the origonal cover?  could a check be made to prevent a repeat of the name. and maybe stop any overwriting of files.   

Barcrest

Quote from: its-smee on November 14, 2011, 08:16:30 PM
because both cover and coversmall had the same name "cover" did the size entered for coversmall (170 x 170) overwrite the origonal cover?  could a check be made to prevent a repeat of the name. and maybe stop any overwriting of files.   

Yes, I will add a check to prevent that from happening in the future. It will be in the next release.

Jukebox Stats...