Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Internet Search Feature

Started by xxmalcolmxx, June 30, 2012, 04:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmalcolmxx

Hi,

I haven't been able to get any songs to streem from the internet for the past 4 months or so, I search for a song and generally don't get any hits but on the odd occaision I do get some random results but they don't relate to the search querie & they never play!

I can see from previous posts that there have been some problems with XP but I am using windows 7  & never used to have any problems with this feature, do you know if this is a problem affecting everyone or just me?  ???

Almost Forgot - Currently using V8 Sxxlxxs skin (Which is simply awesome) but previously had exactly the same problem in V7, not tried rolling back to V6 as I don't want to upset my current install.

Barcrest

The online feature doesn't work and i can't do anything about it as the site used is out of my control.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on July 01, 2012, 04:43:43 PM
The online feature doesn't work and i can't do anything about it as the site used is out of my control.
Might be a good idea to take away this feature in AMY Blue Barry
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

xxmalcolmxx

Oh that's a shame it was a really popular feature, well at least I know it's not just me & I can switch it off.