Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New beta issue

Started by djmarkhill, September 06, 2015, 06:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djmarkhill

Hi

ive just upgraded to the latest beta and have a strange album cover appear on the bottom right of every page, it shows Label2 for the artist and Label1 for the album name. There is no cover shown for this. Please See the image I've uploaded.

Mark Norville

Would you really want to be next to Susan Boyle? :)

I can't make out the numbers for the labels but it looks as if they are two completely different numbers. One for Barry to sort out. I was going to suggest something else until I read every page.

I just wanted to get that Susan Boyle joke in.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Looks like a problem with the COV file, i will take a look. I might just drop that skin from the set up as supporting skins is something i don't really have the time to do.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Yeah it is a cover file problem, I just checked and it is buggered on 08 covers I am not sure how many other cover files it is buggered on as so many and takes a while to load all the time.

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on September 07, 2015, 11:40:05 AM
Yeah it is a cover file problem, I just checked and it is buggered on 08 covers I am not sure how many other cover files it is buggered on as so many and takes a while to load all the time.

Changing the COV file doesn't take any time at all, are you reloading the skin each time?

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I tried loading the skin but it wouldn't have it so then I was having to shut down the program and reload to get the covers to load. I'm not sure what he has done though as the codes do not seem to match. I might have a look and edit it for people and re upload.

Just on my first cuppa of the day so might have a quick look now.

Mark Norville

Fixed http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=5609.0

I just need to try and upload it somewhere so people can download.

Link : http://www.files.com/set/55eeceb14485f I think that this is live for 30 days then deleted but grab while you can

djmarkhill

Thanks Mark

I'll download it and give it a shot
:)

djmarkhill

Barcrest

What changes were made, was it just the COV file?

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I just sorted out the cov files, but was going to update the version number to reflect that it was done on v9.0.15 of the skin, but added the fix to the directory but not the file number.