Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

problems with queue button

Started by its-smee, April 20, 2009, 01:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its-smee

I am not sure if this is a bug or not?   I use a mouse for selection, and when i double clicked the "add to queue" button The "add all to queue" button appeared next to the "add to queue" button, and all songs from that album were added to queue without selecting anything. Is it a bug or is it me >:(

Barcrest

It is because you double clicked so it read the second click as a click on the add all to queue button....

Hmm actually re-reading what you said that doesn't make sense.

What screen were you on? The play options?There isn't an add all to queue there.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

I was on the "page song select" page and the only buttons there are  "down load track", "play next", "play now", "add to play list" and "add to queue" .  when I accidently double clicked the add to queue, the "add all to queue" appeared to the left and slightly up from the add to queue button. (its position on its own page) then after a dwell i was returned back to the select a tune page - any idea's

Barcrest

The double click was buffered and read one click on the play options and the other on add all to queue. Remeber it's not doulbe click but single click.

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

I was right first time. It wasn't a bug it was me  >:( 

rayt13

can you still double click on a song title in the album view to add it to queue?

Barcrest

Quote from: rayt13 on June 06, 2009, 02:30:08 PM
can you still double click on a song title in the album view to add it to queue?

No that hasn't been in for a while, actually since V3 i believe.

Jukebox Stats...