Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Filter By - Genre

Started by leggsy, August 24, 2010, 04:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leggsy

Hi,

Downloaded V6 this weekend and started rebuilding libraries.  All seems to be working well with the exception of the Filter By - Genre.

1) The "All Albums" image is blank, it is not displaying the "all albums.jpeg" from the GENRES Folder.
2) If you Click a Genre image it displays "All albums" rather than restricting by the selected Genre.
3) If you click on a specific album cover with a Genre, it errors with an Error 52.

???Items 1 and 2 always seem to happen, however - If you use the "Filter By - Years" or "Filter By - Artist" first, then Clicking the specific album (Item 3) works ok?  ???

Tried the videos db and get the same probs. I've also noticed there's an issue with how the MP4 Genre (from ID3 tag) is interpreted (Seems to assume a different genre) - Not sure why as the MP3 Genre's in the Audio db look good.

Regards.

Leggsy

muzzakuzza

Downloaded 6.0.5 and in Filter By the "all Albums thumbnail is not showing.

also when you filter by artist the thumbnails or should i say cover art is not showing in the larger square area.

is there any way to disable the smaller albums view in the filter by screen. i only have one album per artist?

keep up the great work!!!

Barcrest

Quote from: muzzakuzza on September 21, 2010, 10:27:38 AM
Downloaded 6.0.5 and in Filter By the "all Albums thumbnail is not showing.

also when you filter by artist the thumbnails or should i say cover art is not showing in the larger square area.

is there any way to disable the smaller albums view in the filter by screen. i only have one album per artist?

keep up the great work!!!

Tha all albums jpg needs to reside in each of the genres, artists and years library. As for the smaller albums on the screen that is a skin setting.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

muzzakuzza

Ahhhhh,

i had to name the jpg to All_albums.jpg

Barcrest

Quote from: muzzakuzza on September 21, 2010, 11:39:51 AM
ive put a jpg in the artist eg. Eagles.jpg and it now works for the filter by artists. Excellent.

But puting a jpg named All Albums.jpg in the artists/genre/years folder is still not showing in the filter by screen?

Off the top of my head i think it looks for all_albums.jpg

Jukebox Stats...

muzzakuzza

Excellent!!!

All sorted.

Thank you for you prompt support.

Much appreciated.

Barcrest

No worries at least i got someone working today.

Jukebox Stats...