Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

What does download track do

Started by Novalak, January 06, 2009, 09:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novalak

when i click it nothing happens, anyone know what it does

bluemeanietsi

self destruct button.  NO DOWNLOADING FOR YOU!

:P  i have no idea, plus it's late....goodnight ;)

Barcrest

it copies the track to a download folder in the freebox directory. You can use this for collecting tracks to transfer to an MP3 player or phone which is what i use it for.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Ive used it a few times when building a disk or to transfer to my portable MP3 player. That reminds me I need to update my portable because I'm going on a trip. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Novalak

interesting...but no use to me

cheers guys!

Barcrest

It could be of use if people came over and wanted some tracks off your juke. In the future i am looking at sending the tunes via bluetooth so people can download them onto their phones. This will also be a chargable function for commercial use wih seperate loggin of what was downloaded for licencing issues.

Jukebox Stats...

Novalak

Barcrest

Just need to get myself a bluetooth dongle for my PC to begin playing with that option.

Jukebox Stats...

Sparky23

I didn't know what that did either. That's a cool idea.     :beer

netcat

I agree that is oober cool

I have bluetooth (all kinda stuff)

kizer

I used it before I left. Just went through and picked what I wanted and copied all the tunes to my phone.

Sure the bluetooth idea is cool, but if it doesn't support a lot of phones or other devices it will serve some just fine and some wouldhave zero use.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)