Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

WMA files and the non mp3 tagger...

Started by leeclark2612, September 14, 2009, 07:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeclark2612

Is there any plans to make the non mp3 tagger successfully tag .wma files? i've got every song since 1952 in wma format but I can't use them...

Barcrest

No, ideally i will make the main app read the WMA tags properly.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

leeclark2612

Ah right that would be good...is that on the todo list?

Barcrest

It is but it's not going to be easy. Lave posted up a link to some add in that might work but i have not had chance to take a look at it yet.

Jukebox Stats...

leeclark2612

Ah right, no problems! Well whenever it does happen it'll open the doors for some of me and some of my fellow napster users - every song since 1952 is basically a freebox version of Sound Leisure's milestones in music!

Barcrest

Quote from: leeclark2612 on September 15, 2009, 05:20:20 AM
Ah right, no problems! Well whenever it does happen it'll open the doors for some of me and some of my fellow napster users - every song since 1952 is basically a freebox version of Sound Leisure's milestones in music!

Yes i know, i have all those songs but mine are in MP3. The decades version was my answer to milestones in music. I would have liked to have done it weekly like sound leisure did but i couldn't find anywhere to get the weekly charts from so i had to go monthly. Still on the whole it works.

Jukebox Stats...

leeclark2612

from what i can gather, napster updates it's database weekly...shame it's not mp3 based like other sites...

Barcrest

I mean find the charts listed for ever week from 1952, so i went with monthly charts in freebox.

Jukebox Stats...