Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Winamp Visualizations

Started by Norman Marshall, August 13, 2010, 03:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Hi Everyone,
               Im needing your help again, i have etouch running on two pc's , one is a workstation were i do all my video updates and tagging, the other is the jukebox itself, on my workstation i have etouch running beautifully i also have it using winamps vis beautifully when an mp3 track is played, BUT im trying to set up the jukebox to do the same and i cant seem to do it, i have all the right box's ticked (fig 1) but all i seem to be getting is a pulse line fig 2
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

I can't see any images attached?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Hi barry,
           I cant seem to attach any pics even though i click on the insert picture link, all im getting is img /img im using whitecap now but would prefer winamps vis so any help much appreciated  :beer
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

It's not an E-Touch issue but a PC Issue. You have to open up the sound mixer and select recording properties and then see what you have selected. I think you need to set it to stereo mixer and then you should get the winamp vis working with the e-touch sounds.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

is it possible to run winamp viz with album art and tag infoe
instead of line in showing

Barcrest

Quote from: jukejohn on August 18, 2010, 12:17:43 PM
is it possible to run winamp viz with album art and tag infoe
instead of line in showing

Not with freebox no because I don't use it as a player.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Ive gave up on winamp, ive copied every tick from the worstation to the juke and i just cant seem to get winamps vis to work, so ive sacked winamp and started usin whitecap thanks for your help.