Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Erasing Candyman?

Started by Risim, November 12, 2015, 12:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Barry, I have just finished a new skin and I used as a base a touchgenie skin which had candyman.cov on it.  I  made a new cov file and when I finished I deleted the other cov files only leaving the one I created.  When I instaled it to a jukebox I had to remove it because it scrolled pages like it was using candyman.  But it wasn't it was using the one I created.  How do I remove this?
Dont get me wrong I love the candyman scroll but just wish that when you press the next page button it will jump to next page(like always) and when you swipe it will scroll. :beer

Mark Norville

Just to help you out

1) Make sure that the other cov file was not candyman cov file
2) In skin tool, go to file/control settings and then look to see what the setting is on jump to letter and then adjust that to suit. You may still have it on vertical or horizontal slide

Hopefully that should sort you out, but not messed around with the candyman thing as not my cup of tea too much RSI keep scrolling through god knows how many albums.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

I assume you built you cov on the candyman cov file and not one of that normal cov files, this is why it is scrolling that way.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Na Im 100% certain I did not overwrite candyman.cov.  Funny thing is that at my home pc it works fine only thing I can think of is my home pc is running latest beta.

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on November 12, 2015, 02:19:14 PM
Na Im 100% certain I did not overwrite candyman.cov.  Funny thing is that at my home pc it works fine only thing I can think of is my home pc is running latest beta.

Latest beta is old, the current version is a few builds on from that. If you send me the skin or cov file I will take a look.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Cov file sent. Thank you.  :beer