Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

What Was the "This Site is closing"

Started by Orc, October 02, 2007, 06:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orc

"Thanks for your support" malarky....

I'm sending you the dry cleaning bill....

One cacked in ones jodhpurs......

;D

Barcrest

I was serious, however the same groupd of people as alwyas donated and kept it open....
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

I was going to post a message last night saying what I've heard and how serious Barcrest is. Personally I think it sucks, but like Barcrest said. Its the same group of people that have been doing what they can to keep things moving.

Its hard creating an app that you hope someday will be a nifty little item that a lot of people find useful and would want to contribute to. When lack of intrest seems to be appearent things must change. It seems that change is in the air and well folks since funds are low for project and the author it becomes appearent that his priorities must change. Im not sure about you, but food is an obvious one.

Well guess what folks we are one of those priorities. I know I sound bad by saying this, but in the US we have this saying. "Buck up or shut up." What does that mean? Give some money because it might be your last chance and if/when the site closes shutup because you had your chance to help.

I personally hate to see this happen. I consider Barcrest a friend even thou hes lord only who knows how far away. I know he will be available via email and MSN and if the site does go down I'll be here to support him either way.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

casper

yes got to agree with everything said above. i would hate to see the end of freebox in my opinion the best jukebox software there is and seems to be getting better all the time. i also know that some of my comments have pissed barry off. but none were meant to offend has i have alot of respect for Barry who gives alot of his time to this software and also helping users anyway he can to get the sofware working for them. i'll put my money were my big mouth is and click on the paypal sign and donate. cheers barry

Barcrest

Thanks guys, i managed to do some moonlighting after work today and that got me some money to keep the power on and get me food until i get paid on the weekend. Worst thing is i have now picked up a cold... Anyway i am staying around my own place on the weekend so that means time for freebox related work. I have some Hard Drive organising to do and some work on freebox. Hopefully screaming can make sense of the  mess that is the config and can get some where with that....

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

what did I miss??  I didn't see this post at all?
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

jacktucky

If Barry tries to quit again I will have to come to the UK and kick his ass.

Oh wait, Barry is a brawler.  I'll have to go to the UK and beg him not to.

=J

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

jacktucky

Quote from: Barcrest on October 05, 2007, 10:03:49 PM
Jack i updated your account for you ;)

I upgraded your account to

"mates I want to get pissed with"

Is that valid UK english?

=J