Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Queue/History errors

Started by D2e, June 13, 2012, 12:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D2e

V8 will now no longer record any history for some reason. Random/Normal play history all blank.
Also queue will now only show 1 song. You can add additional but they will not show in queue.
Player position bar is constantly freezing up. Song will finish but the bar will stay stuck in the middle & no new song will play until you physically press the skip button, sometimes several times to get it unstuck.
Re-generated, re-loaded, rebooted, etc. many times. Issues persist. V8, 28 albums view SXXS skin.

Barcrest

What O/S are you using?

Sounds like you are suffering one issue that is causing all this odd behaviour, what is in the error log? The app is set to cary on after an error but this might mean varibles are not re-set or set as they should be hence the odd behaviour, the error log might point out where this is happening.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

D2e

I'm using Windows XP & you're right, some 1 thing is causing a bunch of similar errors. I have been researching it & it appears to always involve 1 particular album in the queue or playlist so I'm deleting that album now & retesting.
Will post back after. Can't find anything odd with the album but never the less I'm dumping it.