Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Admin Password?

Started by Risim, November 30, 2011, 01:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Is there a way that I can give a bar owner the right to give credits to the jukebox via password.  I had a hidden button which gave credits but he asked me to remove it b/c his employee found the button and was playing the jukebox for free almost the whole night.

thefonz848

I had a couple of bar owners make their own "My Etouch account" with passwords,and I give them a certain amount of credits for themselves monthly,Or if they own the Jukebox they can add their own credits to their account and put free songs by opening their account and closing it when the don't.Just an Idea.

Risim

Quote from: thefonz848 on November 30, 2011, 03:32:25 PM
I had a couple of bar owners make their own "My Etouch account" with passwords,and I give them a certain amount of credits for themselves monthly,Or if they own the Jukebox they can add their own credits to their account and put free songs by opening their account and closing it when the don't.Just an Idea.
Really!? How can I do the same?   :beer

Barcrest

Alternatively you could give him delegate access to the coin area or locate a button fo him in a locked box that he only has the key too... If you put the button in an access panel on the juke or even may the button only work then a key was inserted and turned that would work. If he has delegat access to the coin area he could re-set the meters and you don't want that.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...