Started by jukejohn, March 19, 2011, 02:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jukejohn

set up attract mode ticked the box set to move from the left pointed
it at my pics file but nothing happend

what did i miss out also what size jpgs are allowed
theres not much infoe on this  ???

Barcrest

You want the JPG's to match the size of the now playing screen. You then need to set the attract mode timers.

NOTE: It will not re-size the attract mode images for you, I used IRFANVIEW to make a batch resized copy of my fanart to use for attract mode. Works really well, I think having the display to be random gives the best look.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

what size do you recommend

this could be quite good for the operaters for ads and stuff
not enough infoe on it

Risim

I been trying to use attract mode and dont know if I'm doing it right or what, but nothing happens?

jukejohn

same here is it a bug or we not setting it up correctly  ???

Risim

I have no idea I guess when Barry pops in he'll help us out.  Jukejohn did you get the jingles to work b/c I dont know what is that for? I'll appreciate any help thanks. :beer

jukejohn

yes the jingles work fine
you can put video[mp4] or audio jingles
did a mates jukebox with mp4 jingles for old classic tv ads that pop
up about every 10 plays looks cool or you can put dj jingles in there
like -this ones a hit - going back in time -get the idea

Barcrest

Don't have access to share my settings with you right now but the attract mode does work. It waits a set time of no screen presses before it kicks in.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

ok got it
it only activates from the now playing screen and you need large square/retangle
jpgs

talking of now playing screens i used to like the old style skins with the large
now playing image it seems there are now 2 small ones with alot of open space

aahh the good old days

Barcrest

Quote from: jukejohn on March 19, 2011, 07:05:44 PM
ok got it
it only activates from the now playing screen and you need large square/retangle
jpgs

talking of now playing screens i used to like the old style skins with the large
now playing image it seems there are now 2 small ones with alot of open space

aahh the good old days

This was changed for those that use fan art. The open space means the fanart is displayed better and as long as you have fan art it actually works out better. If you don't have fanart you should still get the default fan art shown which is the electric image Eist supplied. Try turning on fan art and altering the transparency setting of it.

The attract mode should activate from any screen as long as you leave the jukebox long enough, it switches to the album cover screen and starts the attract mode cycle.

The alternative attract mode is spin on this where it returns to the album cover screen and preforms a spin on this as set intervals.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on March 20, 2011, 07:48:33 PM

The alternative attract mode is spin on this where it returns to the album cover screen and preforms a spin on this as set intervals.
I've been fooling around with the now playing screen and attract mode w/spin on this but I need some help.  I set my switching to now playing to 100 and it works great but if I enable the attract mode the jukebox will NOT switch to the now playing screen.  Each feature works great individually but when both are enabled the now playing doesn't work. 
It would be great if when it switches to now playing screen after a few seconds it'll switch back to albums.

Barcrest

Loads of home trouble right now, limiting what I can do. I m hoping normal service will resue very shortly.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Question can you have more than one jingle?

Barcrest

Yes, you can have as many as you like.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Great, but how does that work?  Will Etouch takes turns playing jingles?