Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

screen problem

Started by leo, January 05, 2014, 04:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo

Hi, all
I install the trial version of e-touch ver 8.0.3 , I do all setting include the music album evrything works well for some time,
after a few minutes I turn it off then on and my screen dissapear what I got instead of is like setting page , what may be the problem?

Barcrest

It's not loading the skin for some reason.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

leo

Barcrest
Than you for your fast respond. Barcrest
what I would do I will put the trial version on a fresh window , probably is interfiering with the old version
and at the same token once I have the commercial ,are the updates free or how that works
Thank you

Barcrest

Quote from: leo on January 06, 2014, 05:44:29 PM
Barcrest
Than you for your fast respond. Barcrest
what I would do I will put the trial version on a fresh window , probably is interfiering with the old version
and at the same token once I have the commercial ,are the updates free or how that works
Thank you

Yes once you have a commercial licence the updates and access to the betas are included.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Not to mention the free skins that we make
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

leo

Thank you gentlements for your help.
I found what was the problem with loosing my sking.
I have more than 1500 albums and I found that some art cover are more than 1200 X 1200.
I did not select the generate image tumbnail, copy & rename first cover found and set the smallcover 170 X 170
so if some one have similar problem it may be help full
since I want the software for commercial use I need to it to work an stable condicion (it freeze for 2 minutes or 3 when I'm selecting tracks)
also the second screen is not working even if I select 1 screen or 2 or 3
the sking   SxxLxxS_gif_V8_(1024x768) the option tool is disable even if press the Esc key. the key shortcut are disable may be because is a trial mode so I can't test
some funcionality of the key
I realy like the the bundle of funcionality and the skin look, and the availability to do a different task

and again thank you for your fast respond
Best regards

Barcrest

You should generate the artist, genre and year libraries as well. Of course they only work as well as your tags and I can see you are missing quite a few tags.

Jukebox Stats...

leo

Ok let me try that
Thanks

Barcrest

Did you manage to resolve your issues?

Jukebox Stats...

leo

Thank you For asking, but I'm stiil strugling with the same issue
1) I have to refresh the second monitor ID in order to capture the screen
2) it appear in the same screen no matter what I do on the display properties set the second or third screen
3) at the front of the screen I have a background I don't know have to remove it
4) it frezze for 3 or 4 minutes when I'm selecting tracks ( see all the picture what I'm refering to)

I set a fresh copy of window xp, win7
same problem

thank you for your help
best regards

Barcrest

Right click the desktop and select screen properties, make sure monitor 2 is to the right of monitor one and the tops line up. The second screen will then work, you should also put E-Touch into full screen mode.

Jukebox Stats...

leo

Hi Barcrest :
No matter what I do I'm still can see in the second monitor, I'm pretty sure that my setting are correct, even do I connect other software and works OK ( I have a background on my second monitor means the setting are correct)
is any other way to make it work?
Thank you for your help
Best regards

ecbrad

Leo,

I had the same problem initially. It doesn't matter that other software works, E-Touch MUST have monitor two placed on the right in Windows Display Manager. Then I found that I had to reboot the PC before it would work properly.

Cheers,
Brad

Barcrest

If the monitors are not placed side by side with their tops aligned it will not work. It's to do with how I detect the second screen, I don't have a better method right now and this one does work as long as you line the screens up correctly.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Barry didn't you release a screen identifier to resolve these issues?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen