Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V4 changes genres?

Started by craiglincs, May 16, 2008, 04:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craiglincs

Hi Guys, not been on for ages, trying to sort out other stuff, but am back on the jukebox, great to see v4 released, not seen this yet but will download, is there an "images per genre" type selection yet so that you can filter by genre using images?

Many thanks

Craig

kizer

Not in V4 as of yet. There are buttons, but no customizeable buttons per genre if thats what you mean.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

These will be in the next version, i have them working at home.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Currently i was just supporting jpg's for this.... I could support gifs but i am not 100% convinced. Basically it looks for a jpg with the same name as the genre in the genres folder and if it exists it loads that image. However i had to hack the black n blue skin to do it and it does require the creation of the images. I'll add support for this to the skin tool so at least it's possible for people to do when i make the next release.

Jukebox Stats...

craiglincs

Barcrest

I see you are still using V3, That version is no longer updated. All changes take place in V4 now.

Jukebox Stats...

craiglincs

arrghhh, forgot to update, how and where do i do it dude?

Barcrest

You just need to donate on the donate link... There is no longer an upgrade price, i did mail everyone about this over a week ago informing all V3 users that the upgrade price was ending last friday.

Jukebox Stats...

craiglincs

ahhh no worries, I have now paid

Barcrest

You are now upgraded dude.

Jukebox Stats...