Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Download Manager

Started by kizer, June 20, 2008, 06:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

Does anybody know of a good download manager we can use? Currently there are a few members that have access to iamkizer.net's ftp for skins, configs and other things, however I'd like to have something that allows a bit more flexability via web.

It has to be free because Im poor
It has to have an admin area to allow and disallow accounts
Members area to well allow uploads
Id like sections that are public and non public if possible

My thoughts are we can if possible have images for displaying skins and images for demos of things.
It does not mean that Freebox itself will be hosted on it, but other things Freebox related can to help out members such as drivers and other hard to find freeware as long as we have permission to distribute of course. ;)

Anyways just a thought.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

I will look into this tomorrow dude, i used to use a pretty cool PHP one that had user accounts and stuff. You admin it like a forum and give access to different folders etc.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Yeah that would be great. We are getting bigger and I would just like to let users share files related to FreeBox like skins, config files and whatever else. I don't mind proving acess and getting a PM now and then to allow somebody to have something, but if we had some kind of management software they, we, I could just click a few buttons. No rush just an idea.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)