Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Song being cut off?

Started by Risim, November 15, 2011, 02:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Songs are being muted at 5.00 minutes of run time then near the end they sometimes play again.  I say muted b/c you can say the song scrolling in the now playing box but with no sound.  I thought it was wmp but the song plays fine in wmp they are only cut-off with e-touch.  Any Ideas?? ??? ???
I already tried a frsh installed with latest beta and reverted back to wmp9 just in case.  Apreciate the help need to get jukebox back to location by tommorow.  :beer

Barcrest

Do you have the cross fade cut off set to anything other than 0?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Yes I have it on 0. Is driving me crazy been working on this all morning.

Risim

I'm thinking maybe a windows problem.  But on the other hand if it where why do the songs play fine in wmp.

Risim

I just did this after 5.00mins the song goes mute I pressed the pause button and unpressed it and the song can be heard again and played fine the rest of the way.  But my client wont do this for everysong longer than 5.00mins.

Barcrest

Do you have a value set in the box pause after X seconds for karaoke? That will cause it to pause after a set time.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I'll check that but I haven't selected it.  And in the now playing box the song is scrolling so it not paused its just you cant hear it. 

Risim

Etouch crash on me after tring to slide thenow playing slider foward and it wouldn't boot up.  I had to restart the comp.  In the pause after x second theres a value of 5. But the box is not checked should I change the value?

Barcrest

Quote from: alemar02 on November 15, 2011, 05:05:12 PM
Etouch crash on me after tring to slide thenow playing slider foward and it wouldn't boot up.  I had to restart the comp.  In the pause after x second theres a value of 5. But the box is not checked should I change the value?

Ah... it crashes when you move the slider. Did you install the crossfading plugin? That is the only time i have seen that happen.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

how do i do that?  Whats the crossfading plugin?

Barcrest

Quote from: alemar02 on November 15, 2011, 05:41:46 PM
how do i do that?  Whats the crossfading plugin?

Have you installed any plugins in WMP?

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Yes I always have DFX plugin installed.  I did uninstall it to see if that was the problem with no luck thou.

Risim

I think it just best to reinstall windows and everything else.  But my xp cd is damaged or something b/c when I try to install it it says that it cant copy certain files.

Risim

It was windows b/c I finnally got to install a fresh copy of windows and thats the end of that bugger.  Thanks

Norman Marshall

Quote from: alemar02 on November 15, 2011, 05:48:01 PM
  But my xp cd is damaged or something b/c when I try to install it it says that it cant copy certain files.
Believe or not, but it also could be your cd drive on it way out so dont give up on your cd just yet.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen