Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

AMY Is Finally Finished

Started by Norman Marshall, August 30, 2012, 07:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Hi Guys,
            After such a long wait i can happily tell you that AMY is finally finished and will be released very very sortly, Barry I'm sending two emails, E-mail 1 will have AMY222 attached to it and E-mail 2 will have AMY_Blue attached to it, Can you load AMY222 in your juke first and see if everything is aligned properly and then will you load AMY_Blue and see if that is aligned as it should be. something happened today and i think i know why my skintool wasnt saving the configurating.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

No worries i got you emails, I was out doing a karaoke last night so I couldn't check them. I will take a look now and post back.  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Ok AMY222 is almost complete there are some things now skinned on the tracklisting screen and a few other tweaks required but on the whole it seems ok... Just loading the other skin now.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

The other amy is basically BnB with a couple of images changed.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I now know whats been going wrong, AMY222 and AMY_Blue are the same folder, AMY_Blue was copied, pasted and renamed from AMY222, the renaming is at fault, bizare as it seems but its the renaming that has been knacking up me skin, I must remember to name the skin before starting it, chances are win 7 isnt at fault here, its been me all along  >:( >:( >:( 
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on August 31, 2012, 03:52:35 PM
I now know whats been going wrong, AMY222 and AMY_Blue are the same folder, AMY_Blue was copied, pasted and renamed from AMY222, the renaming is at fault, bizare as it seems but its the renaming that has been knacking up me skin, I must remember to name the skin before starting it, chances are win 7 isnt at fault here, its been me all along  >:( >:( >:( 

No it's windows 7, it links to the folder so the folder you copy and rename doesn't actually have the files in you would expect it to. So it is sort of a windows 7 issue.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on August 31, 2012, 04:19:01 PM

No it's windows 7, it links to the folder so the folder you copy and rename doesn't actually have the files in you would expect it to. So it is sort of a windows 7 issue.

Everything was done on xp this time, never went near win 7

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on August 31, 2012, 04:28:37 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on August 31, 2012, 04:19:01 PM

Well copying a skin and renaming the folder shouldn't cause an issue, it doesn't for me anyway. Hmm, i'll take a look and see if i can see what's going on it's odd.

Everything was done on xp this time, never went near win 7

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I know it sounds mad barry but i came to this conclusion after fininshing AMY222 in a XP enviroment, copied it over to the juke and opened up E-Touch, loaded the skin and everything was as it should have been, I shut down E-Touch copied and pasted AMY222 to another folder then renamed it to AMY_Blue, moved it back to the skins folder opened up E-Touch again and loaded AMY_Blue, Guess what? Everything was back to the default BnB skin, my pages, my buttons but BnB layout. When i did the black, blue and red gloss buttons, they were all done in win 7 and i never had any issues with them but i think i named the folders before starting work on them, Jukejohn wants me to do AMY in red, that folder is already named so im going to do that in win 7, im not gonna rename im just gonna put on the juke and see what happens.I'll keep you posted

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on August 31, 2012, 01:43:18 PM
Ok AMY222 is almost complete there are some things now skinned on the tracklisting screen and a few other tweaks required but on the whole it seems ok... Just loading the other skin now.

Can you let me know what tweaks need to be made Barry, Cheers

Norman Marshall

Quote from: GlennCarnell on September 26, 2012, 07:31:36 PM

Can you let me know what needs to be skinned and tweaked Barry, Cheers

???

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on September 29, 2012, 12:16:47 PM
Quote from: GlennCarnell on September 26, 2012, 07:31:36 PM

Can you let me know what needs to be skinned and tweaked Barry, Cheers

???

Have you not loaded up the skin in V8 and seen what isn't skinned? I can load it up tomorrow and give you a lodown on what needs doing.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Ive got V8 and AMY on me juke and all seems ok, maybe ive missed something i'll have a look tonight

Norman Marshall

Ive resent you AMY barry can you give your final analisis for me, thanks

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on October 09, 2012, 08:57:11 AM
Ive resent you AMY barry can you give your final analisis for me, thanks

Yeah sorry i was out last night.

Jukebox Stats...