Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

problem with config.

Started by mountaindew, April 13, 2014, 12:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountaindew

When I go into the E touch config. to download my videos it comes up on the screen
Freehand Developments Config. then it says config. runtime error 68 device unavailable.How do I fix this

Barcrest

What version of windows are you running?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

Barcrest

Ah... It looks like you built it originally against a drive letter that is now not available to you. Probably a removable drive that changed letter.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

what do I need to do to fix it.The jukebox computer is not hooked to the internet.The pc I use to download the songs onto a usb stick does have XP.Even if I dont put the usb in the error message still comes up with the config.

Barcrest

Open the registry and search for E-Touch, you will see the key containing the path for the config in there. Delete that and it will default back to the default path.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

do you mean the registry on my computer or on the juke box

Barcrest

Quote from: mountaindew on April 15, 2014, 05:32:48 PM
do you mean the registry on my computer or on the juke box

The registry on the computer you have e-touch installed on.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

ok,I have it on my pc.When I get into the config. what do you mean by the key.I dont mean to sound stupid but Im not into the computer that much.Thanks for your help

Barcrest

I am at the pub, can someone point him to the registry key.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

I found my key.I put my username ,email and the key in and I hit launch.It took me to the the main site.What do I need to do next

kevinlpowercom

Hit the start button on your computer and in the search for programs and files box type regedit.  When regedit comes up, go to to the edit tab and pick find.  Search for Etouch keys in your computers registry (keep hitting find next till you find the right one).

mountaindew

did that.Didnt see anything like your talking about

Barcrest

Quote from: mountaindew on April 16, 2014, 08:29:27 PM
did that.Didnt see anything like your talking about

It is e-touch you need yo seatch on.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

stupid question but what exactly is the registry key.Still  having problem getting rid of error 6