Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Random page jump

Started by ericdraven, May 28, 2016, 04:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericdraven

Help please. New here and need help. Whenever I hit the next page button (arrow) it goes to a random page of albums. Also the albums are all mixed up. Earlier they were in alphabetical order  bit something made them random. How do I get them back?
Thanks.

Mark Norville

It might be a skinning error or possibly a programming error (BUG BUG BUG) I have had sort of similar issues in one way shape or form. You usually have to go back and start again, however that is not solving your problem.

What skin are you using?

I will say are you running in admin mode? As Barry always comes on and posts are you using in admin mode, it makes me paranoid now lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

ericdraven

Touchgeniv9 skin. The out of the box one. Don't know about administration mode. How do you not run in admin?

Mark Norville

I am not a fan of touch genie so I have never used it (************ *************** ************** *************** skin it is ******** ********* *********)

I hate it just incase someone wonders what the * are.

You need to be in C:\ and not in C:\Program Files
You need to right click and run as admin, but you can set the program to run as admin

If you want to get to admin mode you just press esc.

I am sort of drunkish at the moment, but I am here for a while but I am not testing things tonight as listening to music at the moment as is the weekend, so be a bit more able tomorrow.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

ericdraven

I only have 2 skins. Gen and the other out of the box. I am running on 10inch touch tablet. The other skin won't let me see all buttons. My resolution is 1280 x 720. Any skins for that?

Mark Norville

Being honest on a 10 inch tablet and running a skin that is too big for the tablet is obviously a bad thing. You might want to check the skin section of the forum in relation to if there is a skin for you, but it is not a size that someone would skin for to be honest.

It is like buying a sports car and then only driving 30 miles an hour, you just do not do it. I hate to say that you have answered your problem as to why the skin is not working properly for you.

Regards

Mark

(A lot bigger than 10 inches, much bigger, well ok so I am lying but apart from two divorcee's, and a gerbil no one has complained about my size)

Barcrest

Right click on the exe files and select properties then under comparability set to always run as admin. Do this for the E-touch.exe and the config.exe. Then launch the config and generate you library and then launch e-touch and see if the albums are shown correctly. You can resize the skin for your resolution but first try what I have said to fix the album order issue.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...