Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Cover Art

Started by urbecrisch, August 05, 2009, 04:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

I have been using another jukebox program and all my cover art shows up fine.  Now I'm trying out E-Touch software and I only get a few covers to show up.  I downloaded a program called Jukebox Cover Manager on the BYOAC forum to rename my artwork but after I use the program I still cannot get the artwork to show up in Freebox.  I have Etouch using first available image and still nothing.  Any suggestions?

Barcrest

You need to make sure the files are not hidden. Chances are they were created by media player and as such they are hidden files.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Is there a way that you know to unhide all files in my music folder?  I have thousands of subfolders with hidden files of artwork and I don't want to manually go through each one.

leeclark2612

in your 'music' folder, click tools > folder options, click on the view tab, make sure under the 'hidden files and folders section it says 'show' instead of 'hide'...all should be good if you do this...

Barcrest

Quote from: leeclark2612 on August 06, 2009, 05:25:42 AM
in your 'music' folder, click tools > folder options, click on the view tab, make sure under the 'hidden files and folders section it says 'show' instead of 'hide'...all should be good if you do this...

No this will show the files in windows explorer but they will still be hidden.

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Tried this and it still doesn't work.  You were right Barcrest so what do I do now?

Woody

Uber,

Are they .jpg files?
Are they in the same folder as the .mp3 files?
Did you rename them to cover.jpg or set the pointer to the file name?

Woody

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on August 06, 2009, 12:21:31 PM

Tried this and it still doesn't work.  You were right Barcrest so what do I do now?

A Pain in the backside but i usually open each one up and resave it as cover.jpg it is the folder.jpg you will want to work on. I am sure there was a way to do it using a batch file someone posted where it copies all the hidden folder.jpg's to unhidden cover.jpg's

Jukebox Stats...

Lave Laar

urbecrisch

Thanks Lave Laar, I'll give that a shot.